A Special FREE Teleseminar
Join Meggin McIntosh, Ph.D.
The PhD of Productivity™
as she hosts
Paula Rizzo, Emmy Award-Winning Producer
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
4:00 – 5:30 p.m. Pacific
5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Mountain
6:00 – 7:30 p.m. Central
7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Eastern
Making lists is supposed to be almost therapeutic to help you put your priorities down on paper and spring into action. But if you’re making any of the common mistakes – you could be counterproductive.
In this valuable, content-rich *free* teleseminar, which will also be recorded, you will discover:
- Why list making is essential to success in all areas of life – personal and professional.
- What kinds of lists (and yes, there are different kinds) need to be part of your toolkit.
- What the most common list making mistakes are and how to fix them.
- Strategies for effective list making at home, at work, and just about anywhere.
I enjoy all of Meggin’s teleseminars and am a life-long learner. I believe if you walk away with even one good tip, you are all the better!
~ Past Participant
All registrants receive:
- Call-in information so you may participate in the class ‘live’.
- An extensive packet of handouts to download and review before and after the class.
- An opportunity to send in your questions ahead of time so that they could be addressed as part of the teleseminar.
- MP3 download of the class to listen to over and over to reinforce your learning, as well as for additional review and support.
- And more, of course!
If you make endless lists but lose them or never get to all the items on your lists – this class is for you.
“Thank you so very much for having the caliber of presenters that you so generously offer for the all of us.”
~ Past Participant
About the Presenter
“Making lists help to keep me sane and organized in my home life. Whether its going grocery shopping, looking for an apartment or planning an event — I always have a list.”
Listful Thinking is the book that will give readers their lives back with indispensable tips on saving time, getting organized, improving productivity, saving money, and reducing stress.
About the Host
Founded in 1996, Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. serves individuals, associations, schools, universities, colleges, and companies through workshops, seminars, coaching, and consulting. Meggin McIntosh founded the company to help bright people gain consciousness, clarity, and conviction about living the best and most productive lives possible.
The company is based in Reno (which is an incredible place to live and work!), but Meggin has traveled extensively around the continent consulting and doing workshops for colleges, universities, schools, and other organizations.
The choice of the name Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. is quite deliberate. We endeavor to make excellence our habit. As Karen, the original project manager for Emphasis on Excellence, Inc. once remarked, “We are not Emphasis on Mediocrity!” That is important for those with whom we work to know because we not only have high expectations of ourselves, but of the situations and set ups where we are working.
Don’t Miss Out!